Our vendors have now started on their next chapter and so now say a reluctant goodbye to their stunning character family home on the quiet leafy streets of St Albans.
A commitment to meet the market means that number 40 Westminster Street is now ready for new owners to take up residence and to experience all that living in this special location has to offer.
From the sought-after school zoning, to the close-by shopping and restaurants of Merivale, this location has most of what you could possibly wish for whilst it also retains its quiet residential charm.
Beautifully restored and updated over the last few years, there is little to do here apart from move in, relax, and soak up the lifestyle on offer.
Entertainers are also well looked after – the open plan nature and flow of this property certainly lends itself to social gatherings with plenty of laughter!
• 3 beautifully appointed double bedrooms
• Stunning & modern centrally positioned kitchen
• Family living & dining plus a large separate living
• Modern family bathroom plus 2 toilets
• 2 consented log burners plus a heat pump
• Double glazing & character leadlight windows
• Spacious deck, double garage & off-street parking
• Christchurch Girls’ & Boys’ High School zones
• Title, Building Report & LIM provided
This represents a very special family residence in a highly-prized location that should tick many, if not all, of the boxes on your wish list.
Armed with the confidence that this is for definite sale, and comes with immediate possession if required, we look forward to welcoming you to an open home or please call James for a private appointment time and the Property Information Pack.