It’s not often that a property such as this comes to the market in central Rolleston.
For starters, we have a family home of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, in a quiet & popular street, with options for how you choose to set it up to suit your household.
Add in a 1012m2 section that’s only a 10 minute walk from all of this – Rolleston School, New World, cafes, bars and restaurants, the library and more!
Plus, the potential to landbank for future development options.
On offer here we have:
• 4 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – with flexibility and choice!
• Currently set up as 3 bed + 1 bathroom home plus a 1 bed, 1 bath self-contained studio (separate entrance) – ideal for a teenager or extended family members.
• Open plan living with bifold doors to a spacious north-facing deck.
• Log burner and heat pump.
• Large (9×6 approx) separate double garage on 1012m2 section.
• Easy walking distance to Rolleston School and Tennyson Street shopping plus much more.
• Subdivision potential. Zoned Medium Density Residential (MRZ) in the Partially Operative Selwyn District Plan.
This property is seriously ready to go – our vendors’ next move is already decided! Early offers will definitely be considered.
So don’t leave it too long – we’ll see you at the open home on Sunday.
Please contact James Abell for the Property Information Pack.
DEADLINE SALE BROUGHT FORWARD – All offers are to be received by 1pm 8th December 2023.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties. View our property information disclaimer here: https://fnproperty.co.nz/disclaimer/